Hey!! Is there anyway to have my ringer on the "loud" setting without the phone vibrating for the fist few rings?? I find that I don't have enough time to answer my phone with the few rings i can hear. Maybe i am insane but I can't figure this out!?

Thanks a million

Allred

07-30-08 05:00 PM
    07-30-08 05:02 PM
    yes, go to profiles advanced options press loud again then pick phone, you if you press the ball again in the out of holster it will give you options to tone only tone and vibrate etc.
    I figured this out yesterday. I cant figure how to download ringtones that were sent to me via email from crackberry. Do you know how?
    Thanks,
    Mary
    07-30-08 05:08 PM
    Thanks all!! I love this site already
    07-30-08 05:21 PM
    yes, go to profiles advanced options press loud again then pick phone, you if you press the ball again in the out of holster it will give you options to tone only tone and vibrate etc.
    I figured this out yesterday. I cant figure how to download ringtones that were sent to me via email from crackberry. Do you know how?
    Thanks,
    Mary
    Open the link in the email, select Save, select the Ringtone folder,(it should select that folder automatically) then save. It will then be in your list of ringtones.
    07-30-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD