Hey!

I need some help here with this emulator if someone of you can help me please.

So every time I room a gba game, they run pretty well but after a few minutes it randomly get super slow (sometimes less than a few) and I don't know why but it just happen. Idk if I have to change some settings or what but it's really annoying. Any suggestions?

Btw I'm running 10.2.0.429

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 01:47 PM
    Hey!

So every time I room a gba game, they run pretty well but after a few minutes it randomly get super slow (sometimes less than a few) and I don't know why but it just happen. Idk if I have to change some settings or what but it's really annoying. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    First off, would you consider upgrading to 10.2.1? It's much more mature and might assist in the issue you're facing.
    01-17-14 07:50 AM
    Hey!

Posted via CB10
    That's just the way emulators work sometimes. I use RetroArch and its only really prevalent with GBA games. Genesis, Nes and Playstation games run consistently smooth.
    LuisRoa10 likes this.
    01-17-14 02:32 PM
    Is there a way to save configuration so when I open the app I dont have to reconfig it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:18 AM