I let my BB's battery run down to zero, and now it won't charge. Is there something I can do??
    03-07-12 04:48 PM
    I let my BB's battery run down to zero, and now it won't charge. Is there something I can do??
    ... be patient and wait for it to begin recharging, it is not unusual for a battery to take longer to begin recharging after it has been fully depleted (discharged,) that is assuming that such battery wasn't left fully discharged for months/years. You may want to perform a battery pull just in case the contact points need it, it's a simple procedure that solves many battery related problems.

BTW, the best way to get the most life out of your battery is to allow it to fully discharge three times in a row, afterwards you'll wind up with a longer lasting battery, ignore any instruction/opinion that tells you otherwise, this proven practice simply works.
    03-07-12 05:11 PM
    El Cid is right. I had the same experience with my 9000 a few months back. Finally I plugged it in Friday night and just left it alone all weekend. Monday morning all was well and haven't had a problem since. Go figure.
    El Cid likes this.
    03-07-12 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD