All of a sudden yesterday, my Curve decided to restart itself...happened three times in a span of five hours. Im running OS 4.5.0.69 and have had no problems at all with it, until this. The only apps I have are Opera, Viigo and Live search. I used it yesterday more than ever, could this be a possible battery problem?
    09-28-08 10:51 AM
    I would start with a battery pull. If that doesnt work then, yes you probably need to replace the battery. Your BB restarting is usually the first sign of a bad battery.
    09-28-08 11:42 AM
    I would start with a battery pull. If that doesnt work then, yes you probably need to replace the battery. Your BB restarting is usually the first sign of a bad battery.
    Yeah, Its like 9 months old now, and it never leaves my hands. Yesterday was worse, non-stop during a long car ride. Ok, cool, thanks
    09-28-08 12:21 PM
    I agree, probly a bad battery. I like to use mine when I'm bored too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 12:29 PM
    Yeah, Its like 9 months old now, and it never leaves my hands. Yesterday was worse, non-stop during a long car ride. Ok, cool, thanks
    Np. I think you can get a pretty cheap battery here.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8L3MU49x
    09-28-08 12:58 PM
    I agree, probly a bad battery. I like to use mine when I'm bored too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bored isnt even the proper word. Its a 2.5 hour drive from state college, pa to where I live in pittsburgh, it took 2.5 hours to get out of the parking lot after the penn st illinois game last night, then another 3 hour drive home. Thank heavens for the curve.
    09-28-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD