Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi, first time poster, I've been trying really hard to not hate blackberry. I got the blackberry priv about a year and a half ago, reason are because I wanted the physical keyboard. However after using it I find that I rarely use it so I decided to buy a samsung. I listed the phone for sale and got a buyer, was suppose to meet with him today but after failing to factory reset the phone I had to cancel. I removed my goggle account which someone mention before factory resetting, still doesn't work. When I go to reset I enter my pin, then go to factory erase, then it takes me to a "erase everything" tab. I click on it and another tab shows up for a split second saying "please wait, erasing" but doesn't do anything. It just pops up that please wait tab for a split second and then doesn't do anything. I try to enter the wrong pin 10 times but for some reason I can go over 10 (done it a total of 18 attempts, each time after 10 having to wait 30 seconds to reenter)

Does anyone have a clue what to do or actually solved this problem before.

Million thanks
    02-06-18 11:19 PM
    The 10 times until wipe was evidently not enabled (it's an option in settings).
    02-06-18 11:23 PM
    I did have it enable
    02-06-18 11:28 PM
    "Automatically wipe"
    "Wipe device after 10 failed unlocked attempt"
    02-06-18 11:30 PM
    "Automatically wipe"
    "Wipe device after 10 failed unlocked attempt"
    You can always just use the autoloader.

https://ca.blackberry.com/content/bl...OS-Reload.html
    02-06-18 11:37 PM
    Looks too complicated, I've actually found someone in the crack Berry forum with the exact same problems as I did, he eventually have up and threw the phone away, was hoping to someone running into the same problem and being able to fix it
    02-06-18 11:48 PM
    Looks too complicated, I've actually found someone in the crack Berry forum with the exact same problems as I did, he eventually have up and threw the phone away, was hoping to someone running into the same problem and being able to fix it
    An autoloader is quite simple actually.
    02-07-18 12:04 AM
    I'll pay you $50 plus shipping... ;-D

(unless you really decide to chuck it...)

•   Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - I guess my Passport says ... ;-))   •
    02-07-18 10:45 PM
    I had thé same problem and I've used thé autoloader that Conite suggested to me this time (after saving my data) everything now doing find . After running this autoloader, I've received à message from Link or BLEND desktop program (just don't remember which one) to use the autoloader from the very Last version of BB OS.: the 10.3.3.2205 I have to say that this Last OS version improved performance of my Passport mainly on BATTERY Last side.
    Last edited by Fs Laflamme; 02-13-18 at 01:00 AM.
    02-12-18 01:07 AM
    Okay, I might have a solution that will work. If you have a Windows 7 or 8 computer, this will work about 90% of the time. If you have a Windows 10, then this has a 50% chance of working. Download from the Internet an application called blackberry link. Then plug your device into your computer and hit "reload software ".
    Please take note, this probably won't work on your office computer. And if it doesn't work on Windows 10. Just uninstall then reinstall the application and try again. This should take a couple hours, but in your situation, this is the best solution that I can think of.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-18 08:34 AM