I have an 8310. I use today themes and my calender entries always showed up until tonite???? they are in my calender but not showing on main today screen. I did reset and battery pull?? anyone have an idea???
    very frustrating.
    04-30-09 07:42 PM
    I have an 8310. I use today themes and my calender entries always showed up until tonite???? they are in my calender but not showing on main today screen. I did reset and battery pull?? anyone have an idea???
    very frustrating.
    I noticed my default is gone. that is why it is not showing up on today screen. I now have three calender options: facebook, work email and personal email??? what happened to my default? once I canged everything to personal email in my calender it shows up on my today main screen???
    any ideas?
    05-01-09 07:45 AM
    Ok, I'm guessing you've got more than one email account set up.

Open up the calendar, hit the menu button and select options. Under general options you should see calendars and under that device default with a coloured square. If you have more than one entry then this will be causing the problem.

Back up your bb.

From your bb main screen click option>advanced options>service book and look for any entry with CICAL at the end. Delete it or them and things should be back to normal.

If you resend your service books you'll have to delete the CICAL entries again.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:11 AM
    thank you very much.
    05-01-09 08:51 AM
    Good info. Thanks much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD