Well, .69 worked fine for a while too. I think I'll try wiping and reinstalling it. I wonder if I'll have to do a wipe/reload once a month or so. Oh well, its worth it as I like the 4.5 browser better than Opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 03:59 PM
    same here half my bookmarked sites dont work
    superpages mobile. and a list of ota downloads off berryreview are a couple
    09-03-08 11:23 AM
    We might be onto something here. I'm going to delete my bookmarks and try to log onto the sites and see what happens.
    09-03-08 03:51 PM
    i deleted all my book marks and pages are loading again.
    09-07-08 04:42 AM
    For each page that would not load, I deleted its bookmark and that page now loads again. Weird.

09-07-08 11:20 AM
    I've been running OS 4.5 on 8830 and the 8330. What I've noticed is that when you have "javascript" enabled and you go on some sites, it can take forever to process and run the script. Even though I noticed a new option called "terminate slow running scripts" in the browser settings.

Simple sites like google.com or other mobile enhanced sites seem to work fine. This is an issue that has to be resolved. Even though I don't really use my berry to surf the net on a regular basis (other than mobile enhanced sites like crackberry). Or at least improve the "terminate slow running scripts" option to have a lesser tolerance and quit the script and continue to the next step of loading the page....

I want to also add that your browsing experience differs largely based on what type of signal strength and connection type/speed you have available at that given time...
    09-07-08 11:31 AM
    This is the 6th thread I have typed this on in CrackBerry. If your Audio boost is set to on under Media - Properties you will get this error whereas you cannot render a page. Turn it off and life is good
    09-26-08 02:42 PM
    This is the 6th thread I have typed this on in CrackBerry. If your Audio boost is set to on under Media - Properties you will get this error whereas you cannot render a page. Turn it off and life is good
    Sweet thanks man

10-02-08 04:07 PM
    I've had my Curve for all of two days and I'm getting this error since yesterday. This is maddening. I don't have audio boost on and I've done the multiple battery pulls, and all the other suggestions including reinstalling the OS (4.5.0.81) and nothing works. Thank God for Opera Mini. I'm finding that I really like the BB better than Windows Mobile (which I've used for years) but this issue with the default browser is souring the experience.

If it weren't for Opera Mini, I'd seriously considering returning this device. This is totally unacceptable.
    11-01-08 07:39 PM
    I am having the same issue with my BB curve 8830. ;-( Not happy with the browser...I started having issues after I loaded a few apps...like TwitterBerry .....Any suggestion?
    02-03-09 11:14 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD