Blackberry storm 9350, running 0S 5.0

My blackberry has turned itself off, and will not power back on and the only signs of life are the ever flashing red LED. I have tried to fix it via bricking 101 guide, and keep getting stuck during the process. I keep getting the error "app loader unable to connect with device" usually half way through the process. I am connected via USB cord (brand new cord).
    -I have checked power management options in device manager to make sure it's not turning it off to conserve power. I have also tried different batteries and phone will still not power on.
    When plugged in to power w/o battery in I get the grey screen with the red slash over the battery sign. This is getting frustrating, and I have no idea where to go from here. ANY help is appreciated!

Thanks

-Jason
    01-22-11 10:42 PM
    Not sure if you have tried this. Hope it helps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    01-22-11 11:28 PM
    Is your BB connected directly to a port on the computer? If you're connected to a USB hub, then try plugging direct to the computer's ports instead.
    01-23-11 12:30 AM
    Have you tried the windows command prompt force load. Search crackberry there is a step by step guide. it worked for me once w a 9530 that got wet and couldn't connect

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD