Hey crackberry, so i have a storm 2 but it has a password on it and i need to get past it. I NEED HELP please crackberry this was my first and last resort and i trust it THANKS CRACKBERRY
    05-09-10 04:18 PM
    there is no way to get around the password other than to put it in wrong too many times and let it wipe the device.
    05-09-10 04:27 PM
    wipe

10char
    05-09-10 04:28 PM
    if it whipes the device what do i do after that? and how do i know what software is on the device to put it back to?
    05-09-10 04:29 PM
    Well you can't really get around the password ,hopefully you remember it.if you forget your password after 10 times it will wipe your phone ,basically making it like it was when you got the phone before you made any changes. Again there is no trick to getting around the password once its set that's the reason for making and activating the password feature if there was a trick to by pass would be no reason for it .Hopefully you will remember .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 04:29 PM
    you will loose everything. except your os that will remain.. contacts... data... gone..
    05-09-10 04:31 PM
    there is no way to get around the password other than to put it in wrong too many times and let it wipe the device.

This is ur only solution>> hope you backed up.
    05-09-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD