Hey i just bought a blackberry curve 8330 the other day and i already have quite a bit of stuff loaded onto it (about 20 songs, a video, nfl network, sprint tv, email, etc.) and its starting to lag like really really bad when im doing simple things like texting or just playing around on the phone.

What should i do?
    12-31-08 02:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!

If you don't already have a memory card, that should be your next purchase. It sounds like all your apps are draining the memory out of your BB.

There are many different size cards available. Go with what you can afford. Depending on your OS version, you can get quite a large amount of space for not a lot of money.
    12-31-08 02:26 PM
    Welcome to CB!

If you don't already have a memory card, that should be your next purchase. It sounds like all your apps are draining the memory out of your BB.

There are many different size cards available. Go with what you can afford. Depending on your OS version, you can get quite a large amount of space for not a lot of money.
    ya thats what i figured..so as soon as i plug this memory card in i should be good to go right?

also i ripped some video of youtube and put it on my phone, idk if thats bad for it or not
    12-31-08 02:31 PM
    Well, you do have to move your
    Data onto the card, as far as I've seen you'll have to move it manually by creating files on your card to transfer data to. Then as you add more goodies you will have the option of whjere they go. Also, when you get onto a web page, scroll to options and click into your cache files and do some memory cleaning. This will speed you up quite a bit if you do it regularly. I thank the other CrackBerries for learning this in such a short time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 02:44 PM
    Well, you do have to move your
    Data onto the card, as far as I've seen you'll have to move it manually by creating files on your card to transfer data to. Then as you add more goodies you will have the option of whjere they go. Also, when you get onto a web page, scroll to options and click into your cache files and do some memory cleaning. This will speed you up quite a bit if you do it regularly. I thank the other CrackBerries for learning this in such a short time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    do u move the data onto the card on the computer or on ur blackberry?
    12-31-08 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD