Im a new BB owner and Outlook user. I have been able to synch my BB to my comupter, and even Outlook. My problem is that it doesnt synch all of my calander events to my computer. I tried adding/deleting specific events to see if there is a rhyme or reason.....there is none. Not sure what Im doing wrong

Can anyone help? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated
    12-07-08 11:34 AM
    How do you have your desk top bb synch set to? You have to select 2 way synching so any changes made on your bb get added to your pc and vice versa.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 11:48 AM
    I have configured my desktop manager to synch to Outlook, calander, address book etc. is that what you are refering too?
    12-07-08 01:22 PM

In the DM there's a sync setting for how you want your BB and PC to be sync'd. The setting that's being referred to is two way syncing. Any changes made to data in outlook or your BB will be transferred to the other when you sync.
    12-07-08 01:33 PM
    Ok, Ive checked. I had it set up to sync both to DT to BB and visa versa. I sync'd my BB and still there are events not being transfered to Outlook on dt. Obviously, there is something Im not doing right.....just dont know what....any more suggestions?
    12-07-08 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD