Hello Everyone,

I'm a new beginner with Blackberry 8310. Today I installed Atomichelix Notify and CB Launcher into my handy, only to find that my Gmail icon was missing from my Mobile Homescreen. Then I checked the application lists, seeing that Gmail was still in the Lists. In order to regain my Gmail icon I deleted Atomichelix Notify! and CB Launcher and reinstalled Gmail 2.0. However, I still couldn't get my Gmail back to my homescreen. Anyone who happens to know how to solve this Puzzling Question please help me out. Gmail means a lot to me. I need it. Please Help! Thanks a lot !
    10-02-08 09:44 AM
    Click your menu key on the home screen, scroll down to show all, then find your gmail icon. Highlight it, click menu again, and unclick hide. After this click menu again and unclick show all

P.S. I would also recommend looking at the google mobile app. It combines a better google search, gmail, google maps and some other apps all in one program/icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:50 AM
    Click your menu key on the home screen, scroll down to show all, then find your gmail icon. Highlight it, click menu again, and unclick hide. After this click menu again and unclick show all

P.S. I would also recommend looking at the google mobile app. It combines a better google search, gmail, google maps and some other apps all in one program/icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I second that! Google Mobile App is wayyy better...a lot more convenient!!
    10-02-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD