This is my work device. It normally syncs with my Outlook calendar OTA and works great. Now the calendar is not syncing either way. Contacts and notes ARE syncing.

I've checked with our IT guys and they can't get the calendar sync working. They say they can do a wipe and start all over but before doing that I thought I'd see if there's a quick and easy fix. Not finding anything by searching, though.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    09-21-11 05:34 PM
    You haven't said what the IT guys have tried but there are a few things a BES admin could try before a wipe and re-activation. Firstly from the device you could try opening your calendar/hit the blackberry key/options/select your calendar and when in calendar properties you can toggle wireless synchronization from 'yes' to 'no' then back to 'yes'. On a BES this is usually always at 'yes' If it is at 'no' that may be your problem. Toggling can sometimes kick it back into life. Your BES admin should also be able to try resending your service books from the BES. They could also try re-activating you(send a new activation password) all without wiping your device. Sometimes these issues happen if/when the mail server has had a service update. If none of the above work, then wiping and re-activating may be the best way forward. If you decide to do this, ask your BES admin to delete and re-add your BES account before trying to re-activate. Make sure you back up the device before re-activating if you have anything you want to keep eg emails/meeting times etc.
    09-25-11 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD