Hi,

I cannot get my internet browser to work. My WiFi settings are correct but whenever I try to search or click on a link from FB or my emails, I keep getting the message "Unable to find the requested server".

Can someone help me remedy this problem please?
    06-28-12 05:42 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry specific Data Plan (or Bolt On) active on your account for the device?
    06-28-12 06:09 AM
    I'm in the UK and have a specific plan
    06-28-12 06:17 AM
    This is odd. Please try the following to eliminate simple problems.

1). Do a battery pull. This fixes 90% of BlackBerry ills.

2). Go to Options, Device, Advanced System Settings, Host Routing Table, press Menu and select Register Now.

You should immediately receive an email saying that your device has been registered. If this happens correctly then you should be able to use the browser on either WiFi or the carrier.

If you did not receive an email and/or it still does not work then you need to call Virgin Mobile.
    StueyMac40 likes this.
    06-28-12 07:07 AM
    This is odd. Please try the following to eliminate simple problems.

1). Do a battery pull. This fixes 90% of BlackBerry ills.

2). Go to Options, Device, Advanced System Settings, Host Routing Table, press Menu and select Register Now.

You should immediately receive an email saying that your device has been registered. If this happens correctly then you should be able to use the browser on either WiFi or the carrier.

If you did not receive an email and/or it still does not work then you need to call Virgin Mobile.
    Thanks Pete, I'm still getting used to this darn gadget! The battery pull worked.
    06-28-12 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD