Hey guys. I am in an awkward situation at the moment and would like your help. Currently i'm using an android phone. A sony ericsson xperia arc s to be specific. The phone ain't bad and has decent features and looks. It is fulfilling all my needs. But from the start I had my heart on the torch slider. I bought my xperia 5 months ago, when I could have easily pooled in some more cash and gotten myself a torch but unfortunately that didn't happen. However at this moment, I have an opportunity to switch. The torch 9810 is faster and I definitely like it. It's my style. So what would you recommend? Should I switch or keep to my arc s? Please give your honest opinion. Also give me advice that should I wait for a while and get blackberry 10 device or it's okay to get a torch 9810 right now? Is buying an os7/7.1 phone worth it at this point of time? Thanks guys.
    05-05-12 02:02 PM
    Grab the 9810, then upgrade to 7.1, great os, great phone, decent keyboard, good size touchscreen. What more could you possibly want Decent battery life too on 7.1
    05-05-12 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD