I was updating some App's last night and all was well until the last one got to the screen "Application Permissions" after the restart and none of the buttons or trackball will work. I have pulled the battery four times with no success, any options?
    10-14-10 09:35 AM
    What happens after the battery pull?
    10-14-10 09:41 AM
    Connect the phone to the desktop manager and uninstall the application you just installed. If the issue persists then reload the OS otherwise leave the application off the device and consider yourself lucky.
    10-14-10 11:05 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions here is the results:

When I remove the battery it starts up then the "Application Permission" screen appears and it's locked up again.

I tried to connect the phone to Desktop Manager but it never connects to the phone, it does see the phone just sit's there trying to connect.
    10-14-10 11:12 AM
    Do a search in forums for starting blackberry in safe mode. This should allow you to get in and remove the problem app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 05:42 PM
    Hers the bad news and the good news about your Tour.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/to...e-mode-410473/

10-14-10 06:43 PM
    my tour just locked up, i still see all my calls when there are coming in but can not pick up the phone, all my keys are locked but my scroll works up and down but doesn't work when i try to unlock my phone. what do i do
    11-03-10 10:29 PM
    What happens after the battery pull?
    A battery pull simply reboots the device.

11-03-10 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD