My Storm seems to be set up correctly for managing AOL emails. I have been to the Verizon store twice with this issue, but they do not know what the problem is...other than they want me to contact AOL as they think it is an AOL problem! After merely opening an AOL email and just reading it on my Storm but not deleting it, the email is not on my computer when I get home and look for it. It is not in the old mail, or even deleted folders. I have to remember who I got the email from and do a search mail for it on my computer. Other times when I actually ask to delete the email from my Storm, I get the option to delete it either from the handheld only or my computer and handheld. I opt for the handheld only option, and it still dumps it from my computer. Help!
    Last edited by Witecat; 06-22-09 at 06:25 PM.
    06-22-09 06:22 PM
    I have AOL as well. After reading the message I hit the blackberry button and hit mark unopened. This makes it reappear in my AOL mailbox.
    06-22-09 06:45 PM
    Thanks! I will try it!
    06-22-09 07:02 PM
    better off hooking up with Gmail.
    06-22-09 07:06 PM
    Another thing to try that works for me is to go to Old Mail then New Mail then back to Old Mail and they are there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD