FWIW, I am on Rogers as well. No sideloaded apps. Balance is enabled. Had 1 work email and 5 Gmail addresses set up on the device.
    04-25-13 11:14 AM
    Ya I tried. No luck. Is there way if it happens again to change my sync to less than 30 days so I dont lose 30 days again. But I'm still trying to find out the source of the problem. How it happened.. also my recent call log and missed calls got all erased too.. what's that about too?? Very weird.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:15 AM
    Also what is blackberry Balance?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:17 AM
    I have my work @rogers.com account set to "Sync all email folders > Off" not sure if this may help in the future. Actually, I have "Sync all email folders > Off" set for all of my email accounts although I do have "Sync Email > On" for all of them. Not sure if this might help in the future.

If you go into Settings > Accounts > Select Account > Advanced > Sync Timeframe > you can adjust this to as little as 1 day or 3, 7, 14 or 30 days. Not finding this option for my @rogers.com accounts but its there on my @hotmail.com and @live.com accounts. Although, by doing this, it will only keep emails on your phone for however long you set it.
    04-25-13 11:28 AM
    BlackBerry Balance is a feature of BES that allows you to have two separate areas on your phone, a workspace and a personal space. One of the other posters that had a similar issue had mentioned that he had Balance on his phone so I was just trying to troubleshoot a little.
    04-25-13 11:29 AM
    So if change the the sync time frame to 14 days my emails will delete them selves in 14 days..? I would like to change it to lower so it if it happens again I don't lose 30 days of email.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:34 AM
    So if change the the sync time frame to 14 days my emails will delete them selves in 14 days..? I would like to change it to lower so it if it happens again I don't lose 30 days of email.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, this is correct. You can currently set it to 1, 3, 7, 14 or 30 days.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:03 PM
    Ok.. so my emails will get deleted after 14 days? Because I don't want them to delete at all. I only want to delete what I select. also would you know what happened as my call log also got erased.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:24 PM
    Your emails should only be deleted from your phone after the selected time. All of my emails are set to 30 days and they only delete from my phone. I can still acres then through the browser. As for the phone logs, i'm at a loss do you have your phone logs showing in your hub or do you have that disabled? Personally I have phone calls in the hub disabled so I can only view them through the phone app.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:29 PM
    No I like all my phone calls of recent and incoming logs are cleared. I allow it to show on the hub too but all erased.. i don't know what happened... I'm trying to find the cause.. so if I set it to 30 days sync it will only delete from my phone and not from my actual email right?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:23 PM
    No I like all my phone calls of recent and incoming logs are cleared. I allow it to show on the hub too but all erased.. i don't know what happened... I'm trying to find the cause.. so if I set it to 30 days sync it will only delete from my phone and not from my actual email right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I've had my Z10 since it launched in Canada on February 5th and I still have access to emails that have since been deleted on my phone by logging into my account via the Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 10:08 PM
    Ok.. would you know what happened to my call log how it randomly erased it self? Based on the info provided could you possibility know the reason for the emails?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 07:30 AM
    I think it was just a glitch in the matrix. When it happened to me, my phone logs were also deleted, my LinkedIn invitations, twitter notifications too, basically everything in the hub was deleted. I was able to recover everything except the phone logs. I guess it didn't really matter to me since I'm not a heavy voice call user. The good news is that it only happened once and hasn't happened since, I think you got unlucky and chances are it won't happen again, but to be safe you might want to have a disaster recovery plan (ie archiving or forwarding your messages)

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:05 PM
    Ok... would you know what would on caused it? Also all these issue will be fixed with 10.1 right?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:11 PM
    Ya I tried. No luck. Is there way if it happens again to change my sync to less than 30 days so I dont lose 30 days again. But I'm still trying to find out the source of the problem. How it happened.. also my recent call log and missed calls got all erased too.. what's that about too?? Very weird.

Posted via CB10
    Can you give me a step by step on how to change the sync. Please

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-26-13 08:25 PM
    I am on Gmail.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-26-13 08:32 PM
    I don't know.. but should I re add my main email to my Z10 again? As I'm paranoid that it will happen again..
    I still don't know the reason on how it happened...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:51 PM
    I don't know.. but should I re add my main email to my Z10 again? As I'm paranoid that it will happen again..
    I still don't know the reason on how it happened...

Posted via CB10
    Back up your emails first. Then you can recover if there is ever a problem. If you use Gmail there are ways to auto back up your emails (auto archive). What ever else you might be using there are ways to so that as well for sure.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-27-13 12:58 AM
    Your out of hd drive space. It happened to us today too.

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:51 AM
    What do you mean I was out of Hd space?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 09:39 AM
    There is a bug. If you see your text messages stop appearing. Or emails stop appearing. Or the hub simply says please wait while the hub loads etc... chances are you have this bug. If you fill your HD with media instead of the so card, you will see this too.

Something in the OS isn't dumping cache. In Settings > Storage and Access > Device Storage Details, you will see available space and other data.

Once you go below 500mb free, some items in hub stop showing messages.

Once you go below 200mb free it stops doing anything once you reboot.

I've had clean handhelds (no apps) reach 15.6gb in 1 month with barely any use. No way to dump it.

The only fix is to back up, re image, restore.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 12:46 PM
    What do you mean? What will a restore do if I just put everything back on again? Will 10.1 fix these issues?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 03:36 PM
    That part I don't know.

I know it exists in the latest 10.0.10.

Only RIM, assuming they know + care about the bug (which typically they shown little interest in bugs) would know of its fixed. And they wouldn't tell us if it was anyway (change logs are not part of the BBRY skillset)

This also might not have been your issue.

What I do know is I can replicate it easily. No known trigger or effect. Wipe and restore will fix it for now. Now idea when or if it comes back.

The only commonality I've seen between 3 affected systems is no SD card and running 10.0.10. Several are clean (no app world apps). And some have almost no use.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hi, the same issue happen me twice! Have you find any solution?
    05-28-13 12:29 PM
    Nope. I just had to carry on... I guess

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:02 PM
78 1234