please help,

My story started when I got a 517 error while trying a radio application on bb9700 I then searched and googled the error and reached the fact that i have to use jl -cmder to wipe out my bb so i did that that lead me to error 507 reload software i tried using the app loader as explained but when I got to the step of connecting to the bb using usb after unplugging the battery I got the following (The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wirless service provider or system administrator)
    1- I do not remember what is my OS on the bb and that I may have upgraded it does that count but it shouldnt if all the OS s are wiped.
    2- My phone is blocked meaning I can use only the carrier I bought the phone from for a year and that is movistar in venezuela. I am trying to solve the issue since people here are so slow the phone might take a month or so.

Please help I urgently beg anyone who can help me in anyway.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by serahhs; 10-15-10 at 11:51 PM.
    10-15-10 10:23 PM
    You will need an OS for your BlackBerry installed on your pc. That's the software it is asking for. Once you have a Os on your pc you should be able to connect your BlackBerry and put the Os back on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 10:49 PM
    For clarification anytime you see " device software" that means the actual phone OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD