so my bb died and it will not power up. i brought it to at&t and they could not figure out what was going on with it and recommended i take it to a cell phone repair shop that diagnoses/repairs/rebuilds phone. well he could not get it to power up either so now i have a paperweight. i know i need a new phone but i am having trouble figuring out how to get my data from my phone. i have bb desktop software 6.0 and regularly backed up my device. if i dont get another bb (thinking of getting a droid phone) is there still a way i can get my pics,videos,contacts,messages,etc back strictly from having backed up my device since i cannot connect it to my computer because it doesn't power up anyway? any help would be greatly appreciated...thank you!
    Last edited by pasco2215; 10-28-10 at 09:24 PM.
    10-28-10 09:14 PM
    Your pics/video/music and most documents should have been on your media card if you set it to store that way. Other stuff like contacts and messages will be limited to the day that you did your last backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 09:23 PM
    Your pics/video/music and most documents should have been on your media card if you set it to store that way. Other stuff like contacts and messages will be limited to the day that you did your last backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks...that makes sense...so then how do i get the contacts and messages from when i last did my back up?
    10-28-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD