When I'm listening to music on my phone(I have a storm), as one song finishes and goes to the next song, my phone is automatically lowering the volume. Has anyone else having this problem and is there anyone that can help me with this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 10:48 PM
    Which os are you running, you can see in option > about
    03-12-10 10:50 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.328.
    Which os are you running, you can see in option > about
    03-12-10 10:56 PM
    Me too my won't anything I download when I wanna play that song it goes to a totally different song and the ones I want to play are in red

03-12-10 10:56 PM
    um.. you sure its not just the volume of the actual song?
    03-17-10 03:18 PM
    Odds are it is the volume level used when you transferred the music into your phone...been awhile since I downloaded songs into my phone but I think there was some sort of option for 'volume leveling' music...maybe go through the options when downloading your next music and see if you can't find something to equalize the levels.
    03-17-10 09:32 PM
    It most likely is the volume of the song once it was downloaded. I have downloaded songs online and they don't always turn out at the same volume as others. A lot of the songs on my ipod are at different volumes, so for certain songs I know when to turn the volume up or down lol. Sounds kinda weird, but thats how they were downloaded.
    03-18-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD