help, the bluetooth device in the MB sees the device, authorizes the device, but then doesn't recognize it as a phone. All calls go through the phone not through blue tooth, can anyone assist? Been through forum and posts....to no avail. Thank you!
    05-10-08 05:14 PM
    gosh. I really wish I could help.
    my bluetooth works just fine in my RR.

LOL. jk.
    Welcome to Crackberry. Hope someone has an answer for you soon.

05-10-08 05:44 PM
    If the car BT and the BB paired, you may need to disable the encription between the two.

Open BT - select the car BT device - device properties - Encription - Disable.

Press the menu key, click save.

What a beauty, Laura
    Last edited by tyroni; 05-10-08 at 05:47 PM. Reason: comment
    05-10-08 05:45 PM
    Click Search Forums and put in Mercedes Bluetooth and you'll find 8 threads on the topic.
    05-10-08 05:47 PM
    I have a 2009 S 63 . When I had an 8830 it worked perfectly. Now that I�ve upgraded to 9630 Tour, it pairs but the Tour connects to UHI-SN1085 and not the MB Phone system like before. It sees the BB a smart phone and you can transfer the phonebook but no phone ! I tried disabling the encryption and everything else I could think of, nothing! No phone. Any ideas? Obviously Verizon or Mercedes keep on pointing fingers at each other ! Send the phone back ?
    07-31-09 09:58 PM
    Any luck ?
    07-31-09 09:59 PM
    I have a 2009 S 63 . When I had an 8830 it worked perfectly. Now that I�ve upgraded to 9630 Tour, it pairs but the Tour connects to UHI-SN1085 and not the MB Phone system like before. It sees the BB a smart phone and you can transfer the phonebook but no phone ! I tried disabling the encryption and everything else I could think of, nothing! No phone. Any ideas? Obviously Verizon or Mercedes keep on pointing fingers at each other ! Send the phone back ?
    i'd like to know this myself,with a E class i am using the bluetooth but cannot transfer contacts,any ideas?
    11-13-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD