Hello ALL I will make this as simple as possible

I had sprint service but because I lost my job was unable to pay the bill. I have boost mobile right now. I tried to call boost to activate my sprint blackberry but because the account got suspended they wont let me. Is there a way to unlock my blackberry 8330 from sprint and just take it over to Boost? Does anyone have an unlock code for a blackberry WITHOUT a simcard.

Please help Once again this blackberry doesnt have a sim card. I have attached my dec numbers maybe someone can unlock it for me and somehow detach it from sprint all together

MEID DEC: ...
    HEX: ...

MEID HEX: A...

Thanks.
    09-25-10 01:00 AM
    Gonna have to contact your carrier to flash your CDMA device. Your BB has a dirty ESN, and the only way to get that ESN cleaned is to pay the bill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 02:19 AM
    You will need to FLASH your phone. Unlocking is ONLY for GSM phones and Flashing is for CDMA phones.
    09-25-10 02:30 AM
    thanks guyz. So the only way I will ever be able to use the phone is to pay the outstanding balance that sucks. Im with boost now and i want to use my sprint blackberry! but i guess i cant huh? I have a phone I will never be able to use.
    09-25-10 02:32 AM
    Pay your bill.
    09-25-10 07:03 AM
    You signed a contact agreeing to pay them. Take care of your obligations.
    09-25-10 08:00 AM
    Even if you never use that phone again, you need to man up and pay your bill. You used the services, you pay the price.
    09-25-10 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD