So.... I just moved from a Verizon 8830 Curve to the Storm and WOW is the least I can say but I am a little jealous over all the applications that the iphone has......

So my questions is where can I get applications for my Storm? I am lost on Crackberry ....

Please help !!!
    02-20-09 03:30 PM
    Try the crackberry app store. The link is at the top of the page.
    02-20-09 03:32 PM
    Thanks Josie.....

I should be on my phone to download any applications correct? Sorry if I sound dumb I am just so lost......
    02-20-09 03:40 PM
    Thanks Josie.....

I should be on my phone to download any applications correct? Sorry if I sound dumb I am just so lost......
    Mostly depends the app. Most of them are OTA. In your search you will find plenty of free apps throughout the forums trust me.
    02-20-09 03:43 PM
    Mostly depends the app. Most of them are OTA. In your search you will find plenty of free apps throughout the forums trust me.
    Thanks..... I guess my best bet is to stay up tonight and play with the phone on the browser and see what I can up with.....

I am a little disappointed that the stop application center does not offer more...

Sorry to sound so dumb..... I am still learning !!
    02-20-09 03:46 PM
    I'll be a nice guy and give you WeatherBug. Type this into your phone's browser. Great weather app.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    02-20-09 03:48 PM
    I'll be a nice guy and give you WeatherBug. Type this into your phone's browser. Great weather app.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    Thank you..... This is the kind of response I was looking for....

You are a GREAT man !!!
    02-20-09 03:55 PM
    Thank you..... This is the kind of response I was looking for....

You are a GREAT man !!!
    Yes. I am a great, great man.
    02-20-09 03:56 PM
    If there was a place that was this simple that I could find I would be perfect....

Maybe a sticky which could have the name of the appl and the website address for dumb ****s like me....
    02-20-09 03:59 PM
    Does any one else have appls they can share so I dont have to spend hours looking thru every post?
    02-20-09 04:01 PM
    Weather Bug is GREAT..... I love it....

Thanks !!
    02-20-09 04:25 PM
    Does any one else have appls they can share so I dont have to spend hours looking thru every post?
    There you go:
    BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    02-20-09 04:46 PM
    There is a simple list under the 3rd party application forum. Its a huge list . Its stickier at top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD