Forgive my really stupid questions, lol!

My husband and I each have Blackberries and I believe what we have is the curve but I don't know exactly which version of the curve. I'm basing this on a picture from the blackberry website. we got them for a very low price through cingular when we renewed our contract.

Anyway, my husband said something about the phone having the capability to function as an MP3 player but that we would need more memory for it. Is that true? If so, where can I buy a card for the phone that would give him more memory?
    12-20-07 02:27 PM
    12-20-07 02:28 PM
    Thanks! Do all memory cards that are made for blackberry work with all blackberry phones? For instance if I bought him something from an ebay vendor or a local store (not sure where yet) would it work with his phone as long as it was made for Blackberry or do I need to know the exact model number of the phone before purchasing?
    12-20-07 02:36 PM
    yes all phones that take a micro sd card will work in BB's they al come with a SD adapter for loading stuff on using the pc. Go big in size trust me I have a 2 GB and soon will be gettign a higher one, wish I did at first.... as long as it's a micro SD, but I would buy from here, allot more reliable..... just my 2 cents...
    12-20-07 02:43 PM
    Okay thanks! Any advice on speakers?
    12-20-07 03:09 PM
    get a good set of headphones...

bose...senheiser...shure are all top brands. none of them are cheap but would make any audiophile proud...

-db
    12-20-07 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD