Hi there. I would need your advise here. I am having problem with my current carrier as I had super bad coverage in office and at home. It jumps from GPRS to 3G and it really jumps around. Annoying. I have this package at the moment but just want to make sure I did the right choice.

1. Carrier D
    - Currently using
    - Paying roughly RM100 per month(unlimited data + voice + text)

2. Carrier C
    - planning to get this
    - unlimited data + 2,000 minutes of voice or 2,000 text / video (combo is fine) per month
    - cost RM250 minimum but best coverage in my country (or said so )

3. Carrier M
    - deciding between this and Carrier C
    - unlimited data + RM30 worth of voice / text / video at a total of RM150 per month minimum
    - coverage is said to be good but is below or on par with Carrier C at times

So what do you think? I know Carrier C and M has great reception at both my office and home. Since I am changing, what do you think is my best choice.

I would go for Carrier M as money issue (saving is better) but at the same time, I know I seek highly on coverage.

So thorn between both of them! Any suggestion would be great!
    03-27-11 08:33 PM
    You should have 30 days to try a carrier at no risk. Try M for 21 days. If it works well everywhere, keep it. If you don't have sufficient coverage, cancel your contract before the 30 days are up, and try Carrier C. If C is no better than M, go back to M. If C is better, stay with C.

You are on the right track to making an informed decision.
    reginald_1986 likes this.
    03-27-11 09:03 PM
    Hi there Jeff!

Thank you for your advise. In my country, there is no that 30 days try or return thing. Yeah it sux and either one I sign up, I got to stick to it for 3 months or 6 months (cant remember).

However, really appreciate your take on this and I guess I will tyr collecting more info for one more week before I finally decide I guess.

Tough call...living in Malaysia by the way. Not that the rules are bad but just the carriers are thinking of making money out of us
    03-27-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD