Hi "hulk go". Well you are getting a lot of advice, and all of us have our own biases. Do keep in mind that you want a phone with a replaceable battery, as one advisor stated. It's a shame to junk a phone because your battery fails. Also, one youtube video at
    01-16-17 06:56 PM
    The V10 beats The Priv in Performance and Camera (Frontal obviously, rear is debatible), Priv beats The V10 in battery and Software, sure, yo can swap batteries a la Z10 With The V10 but overall battery goes to the Priv, also the difference between V10 and Priv in Performance isn't that abismal, Priv and V10 have the same Snapdragon 808, difference is V10 have 1gb more of ram, also I prefer BlackBerry Software support over LG and not to mention the loopboot russian roulette of LG Phones (Being the V20 the first one in not having it?), the Screen of the Priv also eats V10's in viewing quality, sure, Amoled have a very high price (change it With lot of usage due to screen burning and so on, not to mention how fragile edge screens are) but in the dayly basis is a better screen over V10's (even if V10's screen is an absolute tank), as for miscellaneuous things, the second screen of the V10 is very very useful if you know how to use it, but (personal taste) if you ask me, the second screen is as useless as the edges on the Priv for the average user (the one that doesn't care about these features), and Priv's sensitive keyboard is pretty neat but as Jerryrigeverithing says in its Priv's reparation test, if you damage one button on the keyboard the sensibilty is gone so I should put it as a double sharp sword considering how rought is finding Priv's Parts, about software updates, the V10 will die on Nougat because it's 18 months (like the majority) of updates passed already, Priv also should die on Nougat, but I have faith on BlackBerry maintaining the Priv like they maintained the Q10 and Z10 since launch so I expect them to at least give it Android O, and if not Android O at least security patches for a whole year after the 18 months, time will tell, but I (and a lot of Priv users lol) expect BlackBerry to give one or two major updates more after Nougat, so that is a point to the Priv also

Posted via CB10
    Lol @ PRIV getting 2 more updates after Nougat.

On the other hand the V10 received Nougat long ago:
    http://m.gsmarena.com/android_nougat...news-25197.php

Unlike the PRIV which is "dying" right there on MM
    http://www.gsmarena.com/no_nougat_up...news-27190.php

I think going forward it's best you do not assume and rather wait until the OEM says.

I hope OP did not take your advice.
    09-11-17 12:32 PM
    here is a good device
    09-17-17 05:28 AM
    here is a good device
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...frAVFgQJYsFnoA
    09-17-17 05:28 AM
    I don't care what the above said. DO NOT believe for one second that the z10 is as good as an i6. I own a z10 and I love it to death, it is still a phone with significant value.
    I posted the Motorola G5 there are different varients of models on there for you, check it out. I'm sure by now though you have already bought a device.
    non withstanding, at this time in technology blackberry is a dead science nobody wants unless it's in their bmw or in their company. but to each his own
    09-17-17 05:44 AM
    I don't care what the above said. DO NOT believe for one second that the z10 is as good as an i6. I own a z10 and I love it to death, it is still a phone with significant value.
    I posted the Motorola G5 there are different varients of models on there for you, check it out. I'm sure by now though you have already bought a device.
    non withstanding, at this time in technology blackberry is a dead science nobody wants unless it's in their bmw or in their company. but to each his own

These would be my two choices and here is a matching up of stats

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...1AiGNE0a_tuMDw
    09-17-17 05:50 AM
    Hi "hulk go". Well you are getting a lot of advice, and all of us have our own biases. Do keep in mind that you want a phone with a replaceable battery, as one advisor stated. It's a shame to junk a phone because your battery fails. Also, one youtube video at
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...mjGb-TdDCnGkUQ
    09-17-17 05:55 AM
107 ... 345