12-19-10 01:27 PM
31 12
tools
    Dude, Sprint is getting the Torch early 2011, You should go with Sprint. Its a better Network, better price, and we are getting a 4G Torch in February.
    12-18-10 10:30 AM
    Also Storm 3 with QNX is coming march on Sprint.
    12-18-10 10:31 AM
    Alot of my friends have upgraded from a 9700 to a Torch. I know the 9650 is Verizon, but its still a Bold 2. Most (if not all) my friends dislike the Torch but love the OS6, however they loved the bold 2 and some are going back. I guess the Bold 2 is the better choice but all depends on what you like
    12-18-10 04:45 PM
    Nube Here LOVE my Torch
    12-18-10 11:42 PM
    I can give you my 2 cents on the subject.

First off, I began many years ago with Verizon - I had no problems with them, however, I travel abroad alot, and having a CDMA phone quickly got on my nerves, and I had to switch.

So I chose the best GSM provider at the time which was ATT. So consider this, do you travel often abroad? If so, Verizon may not be the best (same goes for Sprint).

So as for devices, well that is where I so far have loved ATT. They are great with having the newest and the best (except for...WHERE R U 9780 QQ!!!) And as far as the Torch goes, first off I would like to say no offense to anyone who uses or has a Torch and loves it - more power to you. However, its a phone you really should play with before buying, because I believe its a love-hate relationship with that phone. I personally, well I would love to see every single Torch at the bottom of the ocean. I still have a Torch, and its my backup phone, or often I have friends visiting from Europe and I loan the phone to them to use while they are in the United States. If I had no use for it, I would have made a video of me sawing it half with a chainsaw. Anyway, enough of me ranting about the Torch, because some love the touch screen and the keyboard and the functionality of the phone, to each his own, and I respect that.

So you have considered the Bold 9650 though - may I ask why not the 9780? Yes it is not on ATT yet but it will be - patience is a virtue.

I also have a work phone, which used to be on ATT however, I wanted a bit of versatility so I waited for that contract to end and made a new one with T-Mobile. So now I have both carriers - and comparing the two, I must say my experience with T-Mobile so far has been extremely pleasant.

I would definitely consider T-Mobile as a choice, they are not the biggest and best by far - but in all fairness they are getting really good, they are up to date with their phones, their prices are I believe one of (if not) the best. Yes, they do have their shortcoming, their reception is a bit spotty (ok, fine, REALLY spotty) but for someone who lives in a big city or near a large town, T-Mobile would be an excellent choice.

The Bold's keyboard has to be one of the best out there on any phone in my opinion, so you will have no problems with that.
    Also, T-Mobiles Early Termination Fee if you for some reason were to regret going with them, well its also a lot cheaper then the others. For ATT its 325 (minus .
    Remember the 9650 has almost identical specs and form factor as 9780. Just need to upgrade to os6.

Get a Bold or Torch after continuous of both in-store. Although the demo setting they hsve on mske it hstd to play w any phone there. The keyboard isn't close to as good, but it is a touch as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 01:24 AM
    So this is my second or third week with the torch and so far, awesome!!!
    I love this phone is great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 01:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD