Hello everyone, Alt 3727 to access help me! on pearl

I need a massive favour from someone, I need to access the blackberry engineering screen but cant get past the help me! screen. I think I need a code which some really smart people on this forum can generate. Ive tried other websites for the code but yea thythe o matic one is gone and most others too and I found one that does work but the generated code doesnt do anything. Also does anyone know how to enter the code on a pearl? we dont have letter keys im sure this page will help many other pearl users. Please someone help me here are my details: App Version: 5.0.0.831 (1398), PIN: ********, Uptime 630925 secs. I would really like for someone to generate me a code so i can access the eScreen, its already hard enough having a pearl 9105 with the normal mobile keypad and no alt button (yeah we gotta hit the volume button up and down like 5 times to turn alt on) Thank you so much you people are too coool thank youuuu thanks.
    05-11-11 10:01 AM
    I expanded the title a bit to draw out the help you need. I don't know the answer throu, other than the way explained in the tutorials in our Tips, How To & FAQ, Sub Forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/adva...et-use-512322/

You generate the key from a computer.
    05-11-11 10:14 AM
    Hello everyone, Alt 3727 to access help me! on pearl

I need a massive favour from someone, I need to access the blackberry engineering screen but cant get past the help me! screen. I think I need a code which some really smart people on this forum can generate. Ive tried other websites for the code but yea thythe o matic one is gone and most others too and I found one that does work but the generated code doesnt do anything. Also does anyone know how to enter the code on a pearl? we dont have letter keys im sure this page will help many other pearl users. Please someone help me here are my details: App Version: 5.0.0.831 (1398), PIN: 2343cf36, Uptime 630925 secs. I would really like for someone to generate me a code so i can access the eScreen, its already hard enough having a pearl 9105 with the normal mobile keypad and no alt button (yeah we gotta hit the volume button up and down like 5 times to turn alt on) Thank you so much you people are too coool thank youuuu thanks.
    You really need to generate the code yourself...Your key is:1C9773EC, but by the time you get this i am sure you have closed the help me screen, and when you go back to enter it, the uptime will have changed, and this code is now useless... keep the help screen open until you get your key, everytime the uptime changes, so does the key...

I expanded the title a bit to draw out the help you need. I don't know the answer throu, other than the way explained in the tutorials in our Tips, How To & FAQ, Sub Forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/adva...et-use-512322/

^^^WHS... follow the guide. or try this link: Zibri's Blog: Hidden things are usually the best

there is also an app called Jester, to generate the key from your device... you still need to follow the same principle, and multi task, making sure the help me screes i not closed (changing the uptime, and making the key you generated invalid...)
    05-11-11 10:30 AM
    Based on the info you provided the generator from that thread provided THIS code.....

1ADDCC92
    05-11-11 10:32 AM
    Based on the info you provided the generator from that thread provided THIS code.....

1ADDCC92
    very possible... i made sure to include the (xxxx) in the app version, and set the duration from one day to three days, to give the OP a head start...
    05-11-11 10:34 AM
    TB, is correct, you really need to do this yourself as the uptime will change. ALSO the reason, he gave you a different code was his was for a different time. I gave you the 30 day code, he probably generated a 1 day code. I probably should have done a 1 day code also. The escreen is no joke and should NOT be messed with unless you know what you are doing or are willing to risk your device.

EDIT: Correction he gave you a 3 day code.
    05-11-11 10:37 AM
    TB, is correct, you really need to do this yourself as the uptime will change. ALSO the reason, he gave you a different code was his was for a different time. I gave you the 30 day code, he probably generated a 1 day code. I probably should have done a 1 day code also. The escreen is no joke and should NOT be messed with unless you know what you are doing or are willing to risk your device.
    PK raises a great point... OP, don't take this the wrong way, but if you can't access the escreen on your own, you probablly shouldn't be in there in the first place as you can seriously damage, or brick your device...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 10:39 AM
    thank u sooo much guys eating right now bout to try all those codes i love u alll thanks and i still kept up help me screen and uptime is still same
    05-11-11 02:16 PM
    Those codes will NOT work. You HAVE to do it with your current UP time. I would highly recommend keeping yourself out of the engineering screen. If your having much of a problem even getting your code the likely hood of trashing your device is highly possible.
    05-11-11 02:21 PM
    You can ruin your device from the engineering screens!
    05-11-11 02:34 PM
    What the heck is uptime?

05-11-11 08:52 PM
    What the heck is uptime?

ALT + SHIFT + H. uptime = the length of time the device has been powered on, in seconds...
    05-11-11 09:44 PM

Or from a properly scripted webpage stored on your SD card.
    05-11-11 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD