Today I removed the IT Policy using the CrackUtil.

Before wiped the device, I has fully backuped the device data.
    But after I removed the IT policy, and restored the data. The account informations have all losted. And I cannot receive the mail of my Company mailbox. The BB system ask me to set the email account.

Is there any possible to recover the BES account inofoemation by myself?
    Or can I find the account and the server setup information with my colleague's BB?
    Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by pennyhit; 04-10-11 at 07:41 AM.
    04-10-11 07:37 AM
    Of course you can't read receive your company email. You removed your IT policy. You'll have to contact your company IT department and have them reactivate your Enterprise account. You may get a lecture (or worse) for violating IT security as well. You shouldn't have removed the IT policy from a corporate device.
    04-10-11 08:10 AM
    Em, it's really not good to break the it policy.
    So is there any method to recover the device to the original status, include the IT policy?
    04-10-11 08:22 AM
    No. There isn't.

As noted above, you should not have removed the IT policy.
    04-10-11 08:26 AM
    OK. I just thought the fully backup will backup the BES account data together.
    And if there are something after remove the IT policy, I can recover it into original status.
    And I will ask my IT department colleague to fix it.

Many thanks for the help.
    04-10-11 08:33 AM
    One more question, has the IT policy been set by the IT department of my company or the mobile network service provider?
    04-10-11 10:01 AM
    The IT policy is set by the IT department of your company. It doesn't have anything to do with your carrier.
    04-10-11 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD