I'm addicted to Crackberry and I'm not joking.
    What in the world is wrong with me! I hardly visit twitter anymore, Facebook is out of it, all because of Crackberry! Is it because I love blackberry? But I love Arsenal too, and I used to visit Arseblog.com every morning, until Crackberry came along, now I hardly go there.

Normally I just visit and that's all. The only site owner in which I know his name is "mark Zuckerberg" for Facebook. I don't know who runs twitter, yahoo, youtube, arseblog, or the people that run these sites. But for Crackberry, I know Kevin, I know Chris (forgotten his last name, but he's the business type), I know Kris simundson, I know blaze, aaaaarrrghhh!!! I'm always refreshing my browser just to see if there is a new post. And I get disappointed when there is non, even though the last time I checked was 7 minutes ago.
    I'm not saying this to make the Crackberry team happy or anything, I'm saying this because this is a personal problem. Yes problem! It's 2:30am. And I'm here creating this new thread. And I'm going to church by 7am! When I started visiting Crackberry, I never used to visit the forums, and just the home page got me hooked, and now, the forum is my home. I spend hours going from section to section, from thread to thread, from post to post, the posts never seem to end!

*wailing* the "crack" in the name "Crackberry" (oh lord, I just flicked the word Crackberry from my keyboard) makes me feel worse, it sounds like crack cocaine. Ive never even been to blackberry's main site. This feels like their main site. I have the Crackberry app, but for some reason. I still use the browser instead of the app.

To make matters worse, I just discovered watching videos posted on the site didn't consume as much data as I thought. Nw the urge to watch videos on the site is mighty! I don't know how the Crackberry (flicked the word again, is my keyboard hooked too?) team did it, but they got me hooked, the hunger is real!
    Pls Kevin, could you allow us get email alerts when someone responds to a post of yours in the forums? And also can we see our own signatures after posting? I would have written more, but I have to run to Crackberry homepage to refresh! Will pray about it in church. And use the opportunity to ask God to forgive Kevin for making me and countless others choose Crackberry over saying a little prayer every time I wake up in the morning.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-20-13 at 09:17 PM.
    07-20-13 09:05 PM
    Welcome to rehab!

07-20-13 09:15 PM
    WOW! I thought I was the only one. My Q10 flicks Crackberry too!!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-20-13 09:26 PM
    I got a pic for you that will say it all.
    07-20-13 09:30 PM
    Same problem here too.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    07-20-13 09:30 PM
    HELP! I'm addicted to CrackBerry!-3-cbs.jpg

Need I say more?

Posted via CB10 from my B@d@ss Z10
    07-20-13 09:32 PM
    One of the most common questions in my house is "Are you on CrackBerry AGAIN?"

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:32 PM
    One of the most common questions in my house is "Are you on CrackBerry AGAIN?"

Posted via CB10
    Looooool. I just heard that as I was reading your post. Hahah!!

I'm sure me wife secretly hates this site

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:52 PM
    Pls Kevin, could you allow us get email alerts when someone responds to a post of yours in the forums? And also can we see our own signatures after posting? I would have written more, but I have to run to Crackberry homepage to refresh! Will pray about it in church. And use the opportunity to ask God to forgive Kevin for making me and countless others choose Crackberry over saying a little prayer every time I wake up in the morning.
    It sounds as if you're using the mobile version of CrackBerry.com. Scroll to the bottom to the page and you will see Use Default Style. Select that, and the page will reload. Up at the top, where your avatar is, you'll see Settings. Click it and a drop down menu will appear, select General Settings. Scroll down to Messaging & Notifications. There you will see a box beside Default Thread Subscription Mode, click the box, and choose how often you want to receive notifications. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the menu and select Save Changes. Now you'll get notifications when there when a thread gets a new post.
    anischab and Uzi like this.
    07-20-13 10:04 PM
    Same here too addicted to crackberry

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-20-13 10:20 PM
    It's a real problem man! I check this site almost as much as Twitter! Great site! Great content for the BlackBerry diehards! Most of the time it's a pretty positive place!

Swiped On My Zed10
    Jerale Hoard and BergerKing like this.
    07-20-13 10:30 PM
    This is really worth a shout out!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-20-13 11:21 PM
    Nothing wrong with that ;-)
    Have you ever gained sth by visiting FB/twitter/else?
    Here is the "real thing", mark the threads as read as soon as you got into CB, man, so that you recognize the new posts immediately with the wite (on red) star notification when you come back and so that you do not waste time in those where you have no interest/already read... Mark the thread/post you want to follow...
    Organization is everything!
    I do not have a FB/Tw. account(s), but followed CB unregistred a long time (since release of the Playbook, in fact) till I got a question lately... I am a Blackberry owner! So I am a Crackberry poster/follower...
    It's like breathing, dude!
    Continue, lean back and relax!
    :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 11:40 PM
    Take a deep breath, all is not lost. The hardest part is realizing it. Now, here are some ways you can tell if you're addicted to CB:

• Crackberry use leads to missing or ignoring personal obligations such as work or school
    • Encountering dangerous situations in order to get or use Crackberry (like ticking off your wife)
    • Continuing to use Crackberry even after it interferes with personal relationships

If you answer yes to any of those questions, you need help today. Call me and I can help. Here's my number:

Got it?
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-20-13 11:56 PM
    It sounds as if you're using the mobile version of CrackBerry.com. Scroll to the bottom to the page and you will see Use Default Style. Select that, and the page will reload. Up at the top, where your avatar is, you'll see Settings. Click it and a drop down menu will appear, select General Settings. Scroll down to Messaging & Notifications. There you will see a box beside Default Thread Subscription Mode, click the box, and choose how often you want to receive notifications. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the menu and select Save Changes. Now you'll get notifications when there when a thread gets a new post.
    I think, that you meant visiting CB from the browser of the mobile phone... There is a CB-Application, too, and you see a star on its icon when new posts are added (although no red flashing light)
    07-20-13 11:57 PM
    My friends make fun of me for being on CrackBerry all the time...

All I have to remind them of is the fact that most of them (mainly the girls) are fangirling over celebrities and TV shows all day.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    07-21-13 12:57 AM
    SOOO addicted. I check the news and forums everytime I pick up my Q10. <3

Posted from Q10 and CB10.
    07-21-13 01:16 AM
    Well, I'm not addicted to CrackBerry. If I was I'd have more posts then the 25K plus posts I already do. I figure once I get to 50K, I might check into rehab. Oh wait, that's one of my favorite section in the forums. Hmmmmm
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-21-13 01:26 AM
    Fabulous!!!

The tag line at our house is "Mom, lay off the Crack..."

My husband asks if there is "something he needs to be worried about"!

Oops! Break time is over, back to work, but don't worry I will check back on the forums again before I actually GET back to work!

Posted via CB10
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-21-13 02:40 AM
    Back from church. First site I open, Crackberry! And you all here are hooked too!? Aaaahhhh...that's not helping, nw I feel I'm in rehab stuck with other cracked out crackberry people.
    BergerKing and theRock1975 like this.
    07-21-13 03:26 AM
    Oh my! This thread has actually been moved from, general blackberry discussion to the REHAB section! I'm actually in rehab!!!!? *wailing more than ever* they took me to rehab!!!!
    ...*hugging myself and rocking back and forth*...crackberry...crackberry...crackberry....c rackberry...
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-21-13 03:30 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The 3 CB's.jpg 
Views:	828 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	184634

Need I say more?

Posted via CB10 from my B@d@ss Z10
    That is serious!
    BergerKing and angieberry10 like this.
    07-21-13 03:34 AM
    Oh my! This thread has actually been moved from, general blackberry discussion to the REHAB section! I'm actually in rehab!!!!? *wailing more than ever* they took me to rehab!!!!
    ...*hugging myself and rocking back and forth*...crackberry...crackberry...crackberry....c rackberry...
    Seems to me more like they 'sent ' you to rehab...

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-21-13 05:41 AM
    I think, that you meant visiting CB from the browser of the mobile phone... There is a CB-Application, too, and you see a star on its icon when new posts are added (although no red flashing light)
    True, there is the CB app, but reading the last line of his post, he was posting, and the comments told me he was using the mobile version of his browser. The full page from the mobile browser allows access to things like 'Likes, and Thanks' that the mobile version does not. Since he asked for notifications, I gave him the solution to vet them, since they do exist.
    tmt73 likes this.
    07-21-13 07:35 AM
    I'm not addicted ..... yeah right
    07-21-13 07:43 AM
46 12