HELP!! I cant hear when placing or receiving a call on my storm 9530 unless I push menu-options-activate- then I can choose handset.speaker, or one of my bluetooths????? My speakerphone icon still works on my call display??? If I'm not quick enough when receiving a call (have to push- awnser- menu-option-etc) the caller hangs up after repeating HELLO!!!

This started after i unplugged the wired headset that came with the storm! My volume seems lower on my audio functions also???????

Please help? Every caller that hangs up is potential oss of $$$$$ and when doing 80 down the freeway it's hard to hit all those buttons fast enough.

Also I cant veiw images in my email??? Even when I menu- get image or images??
    05-10-10 06:57 AM
    heeeeellllpppp
    05-10-10 06:58 AM
    first there's the old standby - try a battery pull. Then try plugging and unplugging your wired headset a bunch, or blow into the headset jack in case there's some lint or something in there.

how about if you pair up with one of your bluetooth headsets, then answer the call using the answer button on the headset?
    05-10-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD