ok, so this is my 3rd BB in a few months and frankly its really disapointing, that said, I have asked everysingle time for my $300+ worth of 3rd party apps to be transfered to my new pin and they have told me that they will only do it once a year, but my trackball stopped working and a replacement curve is in the mail!
    what can I do?
    I know you can't transfer the pin #
    but what else is there to do?
    help me please!.........
    05-07-08 07:09 PM
    Who will only do it once a year? The companies you bought them from should not have an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 07:16 PM
    I noticed, a few months back, some of the download sites included an extra $5 charge just for this purpose.

When you exchange a device, they will promise to send you the new activation codes. It is not optional.
    05-07-08 09:03 PM
    Just swap the trackball from the new device to the old one??

Thats what i would do, if i was having an issue with the Registration codes.
    05-07-08 09:52 PM
    Who are you trying to get to transfer the registration codes to your new PIN? That's normally something you can do yourself.

Check out the site link in my signature.
    05-07-08 10:33 PM
    Who will only do it once a year? The companies you bought them from should not have an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Berricons! whoever made that program, oh and Handango.
    05-07-08 10:55 PM
    Just swap the trackball from the new device to the old one??

Thats what i would do, if i was having an issue with the Registration codes.
    ok, sounds like a good idea, BUT if I send tmobile the same phone they sent me back wouldn't they suspect I did that?
    also it's not the actual trackball itself I think its the part of the BB UNDER the trackball because I do have a new trackball I ordered just in case and it still didn't work
    dang it!!!!!!!!!
    all good ideas!
    05-07-08 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD