This is what happened I went to change my numbers from work to cell and all my numbers dissappeared. They are in there still but I just don't know where. Can any one help me!!
    10-19-08 10:12 AM
    When you click on your Address Book, there are no phone numbers there?

Click on address book, then click on your applications button to the left of the trackball, scroll down to SIM phone book and see if it loads and shows your numbers.
    10-19-08 10:30 AM
    None. They are there but I just don't know where. My At&t guy can't even find them. I lost it when it said personal and work I switched to personal and they all disappeared
    10-19-08 10:34 AM
    They are on my sim card but no where else. I can't even see missed phone calls. So now I don't know who is calling me unless they leave a message.
    10-19-08 10:41 AM
    Try going into your address book. Press the menu key and select Filter. Uncheck any selections. Hope this will fix the issue for you. If not, I'm clueless after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:46 AM
    I am a little confused
    but try going into your address book hit the menu button hit filters and uncheck everything
    10-19-08 10:47 AM
    Did that but there are only two options.Business and personal and one of them has to be marked. I tried both but nothing. I tried to copy from my Sim too, nothing.
    10-19-08 10:53 AM
    one of them doesn't need to be marked
    to unmark the one thats marked click on it then both will be unmarked
    10-19-08 10:55 AM
    also go into your address book hit the menu button then options
    under contact lists what do you see?
    if there is just default push it and see how many entries you have
    10-19-08 11:00 AM
    They are on my sim card but no where else. I can't even see missed phone calls. So now I don't know who is calling me unless they leave a message.
    This sounds rather like like low Free Memory. Read here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Unfortunately the Memory Manager regards contacts as deletable if the space is required to keep the phone alive. DO NOT allow your phone to get below 12Mbytes free memory or there is a risk the MM will activate.

I can also confirm that Filters in the address book should all be cleared (unchecked) to see all entries. Otherwise only the entries which correspond to the checked category will be shown. The default for a new contact is to be NOT assigned to any category, so as soon as you set a filter (checked) the majority of your contacts are hidden.
    10-19-08 02:18 PM
    one of them doesn't need to be marked
    to unmark the one thats marked click on it then both will be unmarked
    Affirmative! I had same problem and unchecked filter and got back my entries.
    11-13-08 08:33 PM
    thank you guys for that tip...worked for me
    12-11-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD