Hello - I'm going round in circles and I need help please. I have just got a Blackberry Bold 9900 and I'm getting facebook notifications but I have to go into each one to make them go. On my old blackberry curve I could just click in the list and they would all be marked as read.

I have read the other posts about how to reduce notiifications coming through but there seems no way other than opening each one and waiting for it to load in facebook (and as some are group ones its very time consuming). They don't even go when I open them in facebook on my pc so I have to open them twice.
    10-30-11 11:50 AM
    Hello - I'm going round in circles and I need help please. I have just got a Blackberry Bold 9900 and I'm getting facebook notifications but I have to go into each one to make them go. On my old blackberry curve I could just click in the list and they would all be marked as read.

I have read the other posts about how to reduce notiifications coming through but there seems no way other than opening each one and waiting for it to load in facebook (and as some are group ones its very time consuming). They don't even go when I open them in facebook on my pc so I have to open them twice.
    I hope this works for you. I open Facebook, then open notifications, highlight the date at the top of the list then hit the menu button. It gives you the option to delete prior.
    10-30-11 11:55 AM
    I have worked it out! It was linked to my email account, it hadn't transfered over from my old blackberry - I activated my email account and all the facebook notifications are coming through to there so I am able to view and delete easily.
    10-30-11 02:16 PM
    Thanks bgriff25 - that works too - phew I was going up the wall.
    bgriff25 likes this.
    10-30-11 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD