I have been having this issue since the day i got my Blackberry 8900 (Feb'09) :'(

i cannot for the life of me PAIR UP my Samsung WEP 200 bluetooth headset to my BB 8900....

can somebody help?!

09-23-09 06:17 PM
    I have been having this issue since the day i got my Blackberry 8900 (Feb'09) :'(

i cannot for the life of me PAIR UP my Samsung WEP 200 bluetooth headset to my BB 8900....

can somebody help?!

Start by turning off your Samsung headset. Then go to manage connections on your BB. Menu click in your bluetooth options and enable if not already. Next, press and hold the power button/pairing button on your Samsung for 4 seconds. This puts it in pairing mode. Now in your BT options on your BB, choose add device and choose 'Search'. When the search is done you should see one new device found. Click it and choose add and when prompted enter 0000 for the pairing code. Then you're done.
    09-23-09 06:26 PM
    Start by turning off your Samsung headset. Then go to manage connections on your BB. Menu click in your bluetooth options and enable if not already. Next, press and hold the power button/pairing button on your Samsung for 4 seconds. This puts it in pairing mode. Now in your BT options on your BB, choose add device and choose 'Search'. When the search is done you should see one new device found. Click it and choose add and when prompted enter 0000 for the pairing code. Then you're done.
    I have tried this before...

but i will def. try this step by step when i get home, and post the results. Thanks 3cissBB!!
    09-23-09 06:29 PM
    I have tried this before...

but i will def. try this step by step when i get home, and post the results. Thanks 3cissBB!!
    I have several bluetooth headsets I use for different things and I also have a Samsung WEP450. Uses the same steps I just described.
    09-23-09 06:31 PM
    i tried following your steps and it didnt work :0(

i turned off the BT headset, and the turned the ON the BT feature onmy phone. Then i held the power/pairing button on my BT headset for 4 secs and nothing happend. To turn it back on, you need to hold it for 8 - 10 secs. Then i tried to put it into pairing mode by holding it down for 4 secs, it beeped, then i tried to SEARCH for a new BT device on my BB. Nothing :'( dammmmn!

thanks again though.
    09-24-09 02:59 AM
    YAY! Figured it out!!
    09-24-09 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD