Hi people sorry for being so annoying but I still have not figure out this problem and its making go nuts.
    After some researching tonight I found that maybe the reason why my BB maps isnt working but its instaled is because ATT might be blocking it and so i would have to delete it and re install it through DM.Still BB maps sucks so I want another alternative.

The PROBLEM is that when i downloaded google maps the recent version it crahsed my phone so now im screwed with no gps app and i would really love to use google maps only rather than some medicre app.

If theres someone knowledgable on please message me if you think you can help me out
    08-11-10 07:54 PM
    I don't have AT&T but google maps takes up a lot of space, the more apps you have the more likely the phone is to freeze. I get the warning screen daily. When you rebooted did it work or did it just freeze again?
    08-11-10 08:08 PM
    well honestly i have 25 mb of free app memory and i have around like 17 apps on my storm.it installed.When i went to run it for the first time it froze.After that i pulled the battery and it went into a constant reboot cycle.I had to reload everything back.Its happened to me with another app long ago in .148 days lol but never till now its frustrating lol
    08-11-10 08:53 PM
    So i dont want to try to re download just yet in case it bricks my phone while im at work....but...i wonder if it was an isolated incident not having a gps app is horrible i cant believe how much i relied on it before
    08-11-10 08:55 PM
    Probably not a good idea to use it. 17 apps is a lot but not overboard. You may have downloaded a version that's not compatible with your phone. If you downloaded it via the internet don't download it again of you did it from App world it could be a bug problem since 2.0 has come.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 10:17 PM
    yea it is alot but ive hap up to 22 and the phone holds its own very well this is why i dont hate on the storm like some ppl.Well i backed my info and tried both bb maps and google maps and theyre both running smooth so hopefully i wont crash again thanks for your help either way ur the only person who responded to my thread lol
    08-11-10 11:19 PM
    It shouldn't crash again if it's running. I had google maps before I wiped my phone 4 times. I think these BB need to be refreshed every once in a blue. I'm in mobile mode right now but my PIN is in my profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 11:43 PM
    oh kool yea hopefully i wont have anymore crashing problems.Ill bbm u
    08-12-10 11:12 AM
    Talking about GMaps on the Storm. I dont use it cause the Touch Screen doesnt work on the maps. I have to try and use the keyboard to manipulate the map. It sucks. Does anyone have this problem or is there a special GMaps i have to Download?
    08-12-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD