So I have a BB Curve which currently uses BIS to fetch mail from my account.

Eventually I will move to BES and I understand that will solve my problem but for the time being how can I get the messages that I send on my BB into Outlook?

I don't care if it happens automatically or not - Can it be done via USB or bluetooth?
    01-30-08 01:01 AM
    Don't think you can without a BES. The only way I know is with Yahoo and I think Gmail. I definately know mail ssent from my BB goes to my sent folder in Yahoo.
    01-30-08 01:17 AM
    I am using Gmail, but via my own domain.

How do I set it up for gmail?
    01-30-08 02:36 AM
    If you go to the BIS website I believe you can set it up to sync sent mail. I'll have to double check that when I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 01:50 PM
    On your BIS acount u can set it to automatically forward one copy to your actuall email address and on your Outlook you can create an extra folder (BB SENT items) and create a rule for those forwarded sent emails to be moved to that folder....

As far as I know, outlook only pulls new emails from the mail server... If you are using Gmail as a host then I'm sure BlackBerry will be updateing the sent items... but like i said Outlook will be looking for new emails only..

Desktop manager does not allow this... or so far I have not been able to figure this out...
    01-30-08 04:59 PM
    My Gmail account does it but AOL won't, of course. AOL sucks...it's just an account I've had for 9 years and never gotten rid of...did I mention I can't stand AOL?
    01-30-08 05:50 PM
    I use to use Exchange Active Sync (EAS) on a Treo and it was teriffic. I now use BIS on a Curve 8310 (at&t) and have Yahoo premium email which I download into Outlook. Can someone summarize if there is a way to have my Outlook and BB stay in sync. At a minimum, I want my inbox to stay in sync - i.e. if I delete from my BB, I want it deleted from my Outlook and Yahoo inbox. Ideally, I would like my Sent items synced as well - i.e. Outlook to know that I've replied, forwarded, etc. and the sent items to be synced to the sent items folder.

I've heard that web2mail will allow me to do this but it's expensive.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    02-02-08 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD