I'm not new to blackberry but I never found out how to do this.

I have gmail, and I set up my email account on my blackberry, but I would like all the messages from the gmail server to be pushed to my blackberry! is this possible?
    11-15-10 04:34 PM
    So you don't want to add the actual Gmail account to your BB? You'd rather have
    your Gmail mail forwarded to your @blackberry.net address? If so, you need to
    log on to your Gmail account from the desktop and set up the forwarding options
    through the preferences there.

If you're trying to just add the Gmail account to your BlackBerry, go to the email
    options on the phone and go from there.
    11-15-10 04:42 PM
    Nope. All the old emails that I've received previous to having the blackberry, I want on my phone. I already added my gmail account on my phone.
    11-15-10 04:53 PM
    You can't do that.
    11-15-10 05:01 PM
    wish it was an option. thanks!
    11-15-10 05:04 PM
    The best you could do is just forward them all to yourself. Or download the Gmail
    app for BB.
    11-15-10 05:19 PM
    You could always punch it up in the browser, work with and review the archived messages there. Unfortunately that's a shortcoming of BIS that I definitely hope they address someday.
    11-16-10 01:58 AM
    If you move your old messages out of the inbox and then back in this may invoke a push to the device. This works on my non Gmail IMAP mail but they will all be filed on the BB with the date and time of the push, not their original date and time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD