Is there any way or settings on my 9700 to get emails deleted from my Gmail acct deleted off my BB. When I checked the sync setting it has the check mark for deleted mail and the arrows going both ways. Every time I delete an email from the Gmail website and will not come off my BB. This feature works fine on my iPhone 3g, I hope I don't have to go back to it, especially with the 9780 due to arrive shortly.
    10-28-10 01:16 AM
    Are you sure that your Gmail in BB is configurated with IMAP instead of POP3?
    10-28-10 02:34 AM
    With the main messages folder open press, Menu/Options/Email Reconciliation. You can select a different email accnt from the pull down box. Then select your choices of Delete on Handheld or Handheld and Mailbox. Make sure that the wireless reconciliation box is set to On. That is how it is on my curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 10-28-10 at 09:57 AM.
    10-28-10 09:55 AM
    Are you sure that your Gmail in BB is configurated with IMAP instead of POP3?
    How do I set that up?
    10-28-10 05:07 PM
    10-29-10 02:09 AM
    Thanks for your help, what I ended up doing is just forwarding my Gmail mail to a Yahoo account, for some reason Blackberry has full two-way sync with Yahoo mail accounts (deleted emails from yahoo server will erase from BB). I wish I didn't have to do this extra step, may have to go back to the iPhone if the new 9780 continues this pattern.
    10-29-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD