Can someone help? I plugged it into the charger, but it wont turn on. I hold down the power button and it wont turn on. It felt to the floor on my soft carpet. I can picture this happening if it was the sidewalk, but a carpet no.

Why is the BB the only device that never powers on when you press down on the power button?

How do people drop their BBs on the street and still have it work? My was on a carpet 4 goodness sakes!

Someone HELP!!!!!!!
    05-21-10 09:10 PM
    Try pulling the battery. It may not be seated properly.
    05-21-10 09:44 PM
    Try pulling the battery. It may not be seated properly.
    ^ This is what I was thinking as well.... I made a thread about the durability of Blackberr(ys/ies), and from some of the stories people told there, it sure seems that this wouldn't harm it!!! The battery was probably just shimmied loose.
    05-21-10 10:05 PM
    What do you mean PULL the battery?

Can u be detailed and specific?
    05-21-10 11:40 PM
    What do you mean PULL the battery?

Can u be detailed and specific?
    Remove the battery cover, take out the battery, leave it out for 20 seconds, put it back in, and replace the battery cover.
    05-21-10 11:42 PM
    Thanks.

I did that and it didnt work. The LED red light wont even go on. Even when i hold down the POWER button.

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by BlackberryFan2009; 05-22-10 at 12:00 AM.
    05-21-10 11:56 PM
    Hmm, maybe your phone is reply spoilt.
    05-22-10 01:21 AM
    Have insurance? Take it back and tell them you woke up to turn it on and it won't power on...

Strange it won't work being it fell on some "soft" carpet.

I dropped mine on the cement driveway and has a couple battle scars, but still works perfect!

Sorry about your luck mang...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 09:01 AM
    have insurance? Take it back and tell them you woke up to turn it on and it won't power on...

Strange it won't work being it fell on some "soft" carpet.

I dropped mine on the cement driveway and has a couple battle scars, but still works perfect!

Sorry about your luck mang...

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol! +1! Lol!
    05-22-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD