I'm on my 30 day trail with Sprint. I loved the BB Style when I1st laid eyes on it but now the small butoons r getting on my nerves. My hubby got the Epic n I lile it cause of the games u can download but other than that not really So can someone plz tell me what would be the best option for me. I'm a huge Facebooker Myspacer not that big on MessangerN txt pics n videos. Plz. I'm running out of time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 10:19 PM
    Babi- I had the Style when I first signed on with Sprint. I too was aggravated with the smallish buttons. I switched to the Curve 9300. My reason: The buttons are easy to press as they have a gap between them like the old style curve. In my opinion the Bold might be your best bet, but I would also check out the 9300 Curve.
    05-04-11 11:08 PM
    I'm on my 30 day trail with Sprint. I loved the BB Style when I1st laid eyes on it but now the small butoons r getting on my nerves. My hubby got the Epic n I lile it cause of the games u can download but other than that not really So can someone plz tell me what would be the best option for me. I'm a huge Facebooker Myspacer not that big on MessangerN txt pics n videos. Plz. I'm running out of time!

From my opinon and Ive used all 3 for Facebook (iPhone, Driod X and BB) if you're gonna use Facebook the most go with the iPhone, of the 3 it does FB the best.....
    05-05-11 06:12 AM
    From my opinon and Ive used all 3 for Facebook (iPhone, Driod X and BB) if you're gonna use Facebook the most go with the iPhone, of the 3 it does FB the best.....
    Sounds like the OP is on Sprint, so iPhone wouldn't be an option.

Given your preferences, I'd suggest the Epic. The slide-out keyboard definitely gives it the advantage over touch-screen-only phones for updating statuses and tweets. And already having one in the house shortens that learning curve. BUT ... if you've tried it and you're not entirely tickled with it, can you wait another few months for the newer BB's? The Bold Touch is looking sweeeeeeet.
    05-05-11 06:24 AM
    Epic. All of those BB's have been EOL'd. (crazy, I know.)
    05-05-11 05:45 PM
    I have all 3 of those phones. If you only liked the games on the Epic then skip that. If the keys are to small on the Style then pass on that. Try the Bold. Out of all my phones (evo, epic, hero, style, curve 3g, bold, 8330, pixi and pre) the bold is my favorite. It does everything I need it to and does it well. It is also the most comfortable to type on and hold. Go to a store if you can and play with it and see if what you think of it. Or buy one on here or craigslist or ebay. Then return the style. You will have your 'upgrade' still and can get one of the new blackberries when they come out.
    05-05-11 05:51 PM
    I see it as the blackberry is more for business use. iPhone's and android are more suitable for games amd web browsing. That's just my opinion.

05-22-11 10:36 PM
    Epic. All of those BB's have been EOL'd. (crazy, I know.)
    This

The Epic Keyboard is pretty good and even has dedicated number keys. It has a better display than the 9650 (im guessing) as well. Also it is still supported by its OS unlike the bold.
    05-22-11 11:20 PM
    I'd advise you wait to see the new BlackBerrys, if that's a possibility.
    05-23-11 10:07 PM
    Hello,
    I would take the 9700 bold or the 9780 bold. Yes the style buttons are really nerve racking. I like the Android OS but I prefer the BB because of battery, email, reliability and so on. If you really can wait 3-4 months then get the 9900 and 9930 they will be much better than all the phones you are talking about
    05-24-11 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD