T-Mobile Curve

If I go into voice dialing and say "Check Staus". It tells me "Battery:Empty Signal Strength: No Signal Coverage:No Coverage" and yet if I go to Options | Status. I have Signal -85 dBm, Battery 90%. I have coverage as well. Any thoughts? I have done hard resets, changed the language back and forth etc. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks!!
    06-11-08 12:19 AM
    I have the same problem with my 8320 Curve from t-mobile. Seems like a pretty embarassing bug!
    06-11-08 08:49 PM
    RIM's testers keeping the blinders on I see.
    06-11-08 08:56 PM
    Well, that does suck, but at least you can still just look at your phone and check. Odd though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 11:08 PM
    I have the T-mobile curve 8320 as well and have the exact same problem. My husband's curve is the same model and the voice check commands work just fine. The only difference in the phones is mine is the red version and his is the standard titanium/silver. Whatever the bug is, it doesn't seem to be universal. I wonder if there's a way to reinstall the voice software? Anyone have any ideas?
    10-21-08 09:19 PM
    I had that same problem about a week ago. However it must of somehow fixed it self cause its working again now and I've done nothing 2 try 2 fix.

10-22-08 08:32 AM
    Which OS are you on to have that problem??? I've never heard of that before, mine works fine.

10-22-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD