Hi

Please help me use a BB when my company say they won't allow it

I would like to use Blackberry but my company policy is not to allow Blackberry for work emails. I think this is an old outdated policy from when they didn't want to install full Business enterprise server.

What's the best option to

A) Convince them to install BES express - Is there any cost to do this if it rolls out to say a few people but eventually could be over 50?
    Also are there any key limitations with BES Express?

Alternatively can I just
    B) Ignore my IT and Use a Blackberry with exchange mail server, knowing they won't support me with adjusting any server settings?

Its a small to med company and I run a very small branch office so I have to comply with the international IT admin who run our email through exchange server. We currently get email via Mail for Exchange software on Nokia or similar phones. We also have webmail access to login via internet so I think I can get a Blackberry anyway and still get email but I would prefer to convince them to enable Blackberry BES express.

I'm new to BB but really think its my best option as I travel and use email a lot so the advantage of the BB push email would help reduce data roaming costs .

Thanks in advance
    06-05-10 09:03 PM
    Option C) Follow your company's policies, keep from being fired, move on to some other quest.
    06-06-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD