Hi I have a 8520 that is giving me a hard time. The letter "E" will not work and I need to press really hard on thetrakpad,back button,send button,end button and menu button to wake the phone up. I have taken the phone apart and cleaned it, replaced trackpad and keypad. Still no luck. So today I wiped it and reinstalled the new OS for it and still nothing.
    So if someone can please help me figure this out I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the help in advance.

ps. there is no sign of water damage
    03-05-11 02:16 PM
    This happened in a worse form with a friend's Blackberry. It just stopped responding to any form of input. Unfortunately, nothing can be done to fix it other than to have it replaced. It's a tiny but present percentage of people who have ever had this happen.
    03-05-11 03:04 PM
    Sounds like you might just have bum hardware. How old is the phone and where did you get it? Any chance of returning it for a replacement?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 03:06 PM
    its around 1 1/2 years old with rogers. I got a new bb already. I was going to sell this one but it will be hard without the letter "e".
    03-05-11 03:22 PM
    where an I get this repaired at and how much will it cost?
    03-06-11 08:57 AM
    Some sprint repair shops charge for piecework. Usually 50 bucks for about anything unless its a screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD