hey guys. i am wanting to hook my storm up to my trucks radio using its stereo bluetooth. i have an aux hook up for an external stereo device and wondering if anyone knew of a bluetooth hookup that i could plug in and run it wirelessly. thanx guys.
    12-13-09 06:39 PM
    I got mine working...what shows up on your phone when it first links with your stereo? I get handsfree, audio, and remote. Try deleting and re-pairing the phone and stereo. Go to source on you stereo and select BT Audio, and see if anything happens. Also, if you use pandora, you have to go into options and enable Bluetooth.
    12-13-09 08:51 PM
    right now my truck radio does not have any type of bluetooth at all. I wwas. Wondering if they make an adaptpr to stream Bluetooth to a non Bluetooth device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 09:27 PM
    That I'm not too sure of...other than getting a new stereo, I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe somebody else will have better info, sorry.
    12-13-09 09:47 PM
    You can get a universal Bluetooth audio adapter from new egg, or any online electronics distributor. It will have a reciever with some form of audio out (rca or headphone jack) that you will have to plug into your aux jack anyway.

Or for more money, you can get a handsfree system from Parrot (forget which ones can do bluetooth audio) and have that installed. Not too cheap for these.

IMO just stick with the aux input on your radio. Sound quality will remain good, and streaming audio through bluetooth is a battery hog, so you're just gonna have to plug your phone into a charger anyway. more cords. Save your money.
    12-13-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD