hello , i am a newbie with a torch just a 15 yr old kid ,i thoght the torch would be good to have and so when i downloaded games for it ,it just opens websites ,how can i play games without opening the websites and please tell me where can i get free downloadable games,pls help,i am confused
    thank you
    06-21-11 06:17 AM
    Well, not really sure about the free part but the BlackBerry App world on your phone does have some games, or you may also try out Product reviews and prices, software downloads, and tech news - CNET for more games and downloads. Not many BlackBerry users ever play games on their phones, so sorry dude can't help you more about the same.
    06-21-11 07:13 AM
    The best way to get free games on a smartphone would have been to get an Android phone, I think. Also the Torch is nowhere near as good for games as the iPhone. I think its good at many things, but gaming is not one of them.

But since I have a Torch, I will let you in on a couple of games that I think are decent. Super KO 2, boxing game sort of like Punch Out, not bad. Angry Farm, its inferior to Angry Birds, IMHO, but its a pretty good knockoff. Besides that, I dunno, the Torch is not what I would consider a good gaming phone.
    06-21-11 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD