Hi, I'm from Venezuela, even when you don't want a BlackBerry, most of the people have blackberry and the blackberry messenger is the easier way to communicate.

I have a BlackBerry Torch 9800, i think it's a great smartphone, even when sometimes it gets really slow, and i want to drop it by the window. Now, i sold it, and i'm buying a new blackberry, the problem is that i can not decide. I don't want to make the same mistake. I want a fast BlackBerry, and i have the money to buy any blackberry.
    So, people say that 9900 sometimes has troubles, a friend that has it, told me not to buy it, because he hates it. A cousin told me that the new bold 9790 is great, but i want to know if it's better than the 9900. Other people told me that the greatest blackberry is the new torch 9680, but i'm scared if it gets slowly because the touch screen (just like the storm, which sucks)

So, which BlackBerry do you recommend as the best?
    (sorry if my english is bad, still learning)
    02-28-12 09:23 PM
    I had the 9800 and it was aggravating sometimes, especially the lag. It might also be because I came from a 9000 so I never liked the keyboard.

You can't go wrong with any of the OS7 phones. Perhaps try the OS7-running Torch 9810? But you should try the 9900 first, its keyboard is to die for!
    02-28-12 09:29 PM
    9900 or 9810 can't go wrong with either one.
    I had the 9800 and upgraded to the 9810 It was a big improvement
    specially when it came to web browser it made a huge difference
    in speed.
    02-28-12 09:51 PM
    Here's the real secret. The best Blackberry regardless of the device model number is and always will be, the one you have in your hand! Haha! seriously, if you have the opprotunity check different models out in person and hold all of them in your hand. Read the specs then decide what will work best for you.
    02-28-12 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD