today i turnd of my bb 8530 and it never came back on ,so i removed the battery and then put it back in it went to reboot mode when the line goes across but it stayed in that mode and never came back on can someone help me with this problem? thanxs
    12-28-10 06:27 PM
    I've had mine take as long as 10 minutes to boot. If that's not the issue, I'm afraid I have no real advice for you. good luck.
    12-28-10 06:39 PM
    Sounds like you might need to reload the phone's operating system.

A detailed how to complete with pictures can be found in the Blackberry 101 section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 06:46 PM
    today i turnd of my bb 8530 and it never came back on ,so i removed the battery and then put it back in it went to reboot mode when the line goes across but it stayed in that mode and never came back on can someone help me with this problem? thanxs
    Hook it up to your DM to see if it is recognized of course with the power at least on no matter what the screen is it. If the PIN number shows up at least there is nothing serious wrong with it.

If it never reboots then try the backup to see if you can. If ok and even if it comes back on all the way you aredone but if not then I would reload the OS and that should then be ok. Good luck and I hope it works for you.
    12-28-10 07:22 PM
    im a newbie and this might sounds dumb but what is a dm?
    12-28-10 09:46 PM
    im a newbie and this might sounds dumb but what is a dm?
    Blackberry's Desktop Manager.
    12-28-10 09:58 PM
    Just a thought... Have you tried charging the device? It will not come on if it is too dead so I was just wondering.

Whatever you find... Best of luck with the solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD