Hey guys,
    Here is my problem. i am trying to take care of before the launch of OS10. My company always allowed us to use our personal devices for email. so i have it on my legacy BlackBerry no problem but my Playbook has now stopped working. The reason is my company has to start using Mcafee EMM for their email protection. If you have a Android or Apple device you just download this app and you can get your email. Mcafee does not make this for Windows or BlackBerry and its not because they shunned the platforms its because they say they dont need it do to the I.T control the platforms have, but now BB10 does not have that standard by using active sync. So now i lost getting email (work) on my Playbook and will not be able to get it on my OS10 devices once i get them. My company just completed a pricey BlackBerry server 5 upgrade so my I.T person said they wont be getting BB server 10 anytime soon. I think our company BlackBerry rep sucked. They didnt sell them mobile fusion and didnt talk them into BB server 10. This leaves most of the staff with BlackBerry curves so we have divisions switching to Iphones because no one likes the curve. if we would have got BB 10 servers and BB10 devices it would have stopped the bleeding within our company. We are world wide with alot of employees. we plan on keeping BB curves but divisions or requesting iphones and corporate is slowly letting them.
    Ok so what i need is the Mcafee EMM apk for Android so i can test it on my playbook. Please if someone can help i am desperate for this. I think at this point it is my only option. Please please help.
    12-27-12 07:09 AM
    I got what I needed. Mods please close this thread.
    Thank you
    12-27-12 07:03 PM